City of London, London
2 months ago
Contract - Head of Paid Media - London - £400pd inside IR35
Exciting opportunity for an interim Head of Paid Media to work at a leading B2B business providing first class analytics and ecommerce optimisation services to consumer brands. The role is £400pd inside IR35 for an initial 6 month period - to start the first or second week of April. You will be responsible for the setting and implementing the strategy of their brands and will heads up a team of 3. This role is hybrid working with ideally 1-2 days in the office (based in Soho).
- The channels this is working on is PPC, paid social and display. This is spilt across 60% PPC and 40% on the remaining channels
- You will work with the brands on the strategy and work with your team on setting up and optimizing the campaigns
- The role is hands on but will also including managing a team of two paid media account managers and one paid media executives, you will support the team with the tools and know-how to be able to work together
- You will be reporting to the SVP of Marketing Performance & Automation
- You will talk directly to the brands that this business works with and manage brand spend to maximize audience retention and growth
- Help and manage working on new campaigns
- Someone with managing experience but can also be hands on, as you will need to be able to activate campaigns
- Strong B2B experience
- Worked agency side previously
- Would be a bonus if you have experience with event management
- Experience in digital delivery in a multi brand/multi product environment
- You will need to have strong PPC, paid social and display knowledge (strategic)
- You will need to have at minimum strong hands on PPC and or paid social recent experience (in the last year)
- You have a clear understanding of channel disciplines and how they impact each other and other elements of digital marketing (SEO and analytics)
- You will be working closely with the analytics team so an understanding data is an advantage
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.