Influence Account Executive
Full time (2 days in the office)
My client is a leading Marketing Agency and they are looking an Influence Account Executive to work on a leading Beauty Brand. You will be reporting into the Influence Director.
You will be managing and executive influencer marketing campaigns and be responsible for ideating, project managing and executing these campaigns. You will work with the Media, PR, Social and Digital teams.
- Develop and oversee influencer marketing campaigns for a diverse range of influencers on behalf of clients.
- Take charge of the day-to-day operations of influencer campaigns, including identification, implementation, oversight, and reporting.
- Play an active role in shaping the influencer strategy by suggesting objectives, targets, action plans, calendars, and budgets.
- Collaborate closely with various internal and external stakeholders, including media, PR, social, brand activation, and digital teams, to deliver top-notch campaigns for our clients.
- Identify and cultivate suitable talent opportunities for clients while nurturing relationships to support the influencer program's success.
- Cultivate and strengthen client relationships, pitching ideas and content solutions under tight deadlines and high-pressure scenarios.
- Present creative content solutions to both internal stakeholders and new/existing clients.
- Manage and keep the influencer database up-to-date.
- Stay informed about cultural and social trends, as well as customer perspectives and attitudes.
- Assist in developing and promoting our influencer services across the organization.
- Provide support for additional projects as needed, such as new business pitches, market assessments, and competitive trend analysis.
- You must have at least 1 years' experience in a similar role for an agency
- You must have previous working experience with influencer marketing
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Influence Account Executive now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.