£250 - £300 per day
2 months ago
Influence Account Manager
3 month contract
Hybrid working (you will be required in the office 3 days a week
£250pd - Outside IR35
A leading and award winning Social Media Agency are looking for an Influence Account Manager to work on some of their leading brands across multiple exciting industries! Their aim to become more famous and win even more Cannes Lions award!
You will be reporting to the Account Director
- Pitching new client programmes, including writing and delivering presentations to clients, delivering existing social campaigns and upselling to existing clients
- Acting as a key liaison between the client and the internal teams to deliver world-class social media programmes, in conjunction with the Account Director
- Helping build and direct the client's communication campaigns ensuring their objectives are met
- Managing the day to day social media programmes
- 3+ years experience within a similar role
- Strong agency experience
- Experience delivering projects in full covering developing timelines, budget management, documentation and delivering against briefs
- Strong experience reporting campaigns to clients and comfortable presenting
- Proven experience of integrating digital and social media in campaign activity at both a single market and multi market level
- Deep passion for influencer and social media marketing
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Influence Account Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.