City of London, London
£200 - £250 per day
6 months ago
Contract - Insight Consultant - 3 months initially - £200 - £250 per day
My client is one of the leading media agencies in the world with global billings of $40bn+, offices in over 100 countries, and 10,000 people servicing an incomparable client list containing many more global relationships than any other media agency. This role sits within a consultancy division of this business, who work to use 20 years worth of UK and Intl strategic data and case studies to pull together insight and benchmarks for their clients to use across all business functions.
The role with be working on a new project on one of their largest UK clients to help develop their knowledge database, so that they are able to pull together data and insight for different departments. You will lead and manage the creation and analysis of their communications database, covering multiple media outputs coupled with data from varied digital and behavioural data.
- Project management and process / QA development for the continued creation and collation of the benchmark database
- Responsible for, alongside the wider team, compiling information into the system, editing and summarising e.g. results reports and research papers, analysing data to create norms and averages, interpreting findings to add "wisdom" to the information and knowledge
- Communicating progress updates and interesting learnings to the wider team and clients
- Creation of norms and insights
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working within a research and database analytical role, ideally within a communications and media environment.
- Proven project management skills
- Able to employ efficient methods for exploratory analysis (identifying patterns, trends, issues)
- Proven data management and manipulation techniques, such as VBA and data coding
- Understanding and interpretation of different data types across media, finance, and research, and the quality and legislative requirements when working and storing these data types
- Experience using software for data visualisation and meta-analysis (E.G. SPSS or Tableau)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to clearly communicate analysis results, verbally and in presentations
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.