City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
6 months ago
Contract - Insight Manager - 3 months initially - Competitive Day Rate
My client is a leading news publisher and media owner that has undergone rapid digital transformation to enhance their online presence. They are proud to have an audience that spans across all race, ages, class and cultures and their award-winning brands continue to deliver news, sport, lifestyle and opinions that are world-class.
They are looking for a curious, data- and business-savvy, friendly problem solver to assist them with new innovative projects ready for launch in Spring next year. You will be able to draw strategic and actionable insight from across big and varied consumer data sets. It will be key that you are interested in different viewpoints and are an enthusiastic story-teller as you will be working closely with and running workshops with senior stakeholders in the business.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience working with and bringing together internal teams for projects
- Ability to pull insights from different data sets
- Have the experience or confidence and communicative skills to run workshops with senior stakeholders
- Have worked with research tools before and ideally have a knowledge of Telmar or IMS.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a wider team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.