City of London
£100000 - £108000 per annum + Pro Rata
6 months ago
An exciting marketing agency in London is looking for a Marketing Science Analyst
- Based in London
- Hybrid working but very flexible need the right candidate
- 8 weeks
- Start date: 20/06/2021
- £108,000 Pro Rata - plus benefits.
As the Marketing Science Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Experienced across econometrics and/or marketing science project oversight (5+ years experience)
- A collaborative and confident team leader with demonstrable experience contributing to driving marketing effectiveness
- Ideally someone with experience in a mix of R, SQL, Python, Eviews, Excel, PowerPoint, R Shiny, Tableau
- Experience in Marketing Mix Modelling
- Experience in managing and delivering multiple analytics projects from start to finish.
- Experience using, Python, SQL, or R
- Experience presenting your findings to Senior Stakeholders in an engaging way.
- Strong experience using Data Visualisation tools.
- Experience in MMM.
- Ideally econometric experience
- Experience in media and marketing.
- Must be able to work to multiple deadlines
You can apply for the Marketing Science Analyst position now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Data Contracting Recruiter
020 3869 2077
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently has a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.