£300 - £350 per day
about 1 month ago
This contract is working for an intelligent and ambitious digital agency based in central London. With data at their core, they offer their clients a level of digital expertise like no other, resulting in winning and retaining some of the most recognisable brands in the world.
This is an opportunity for an established Comms Business Director to take the lead on a highly innovative client in the telecoms space. You will have a real opportunity to influence the direction of the account moving forward, taking responsibility for the performance of the team and media budgets against planned outcomes. You will lead a team of planners, making sure the work being produced is of the highest standard and in line with the clients needs for effective and efficient media planning.
- Already experienced at Business Director level.
- Strong understanding of media research tools i.e. Comscore, GWI, TGI & YouGov
- Previous experience working with econometric models.
- Any telecoms client exposure preferable.
- Experience project managing multiple campaign simultaneously.
- Ability to build and maintain strong & trusting client relationships.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV. Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox