City of London, London
£350 - £400 per day
7 months ago
Media Planning Director - Media Agency - Initial 3 Months - £350 - £400 per day - Inside IR35
Hi all, the market is busy busy busy! I am currently working with a media agency based in Central London that is looking to bring on some media planning & activation support at Account Director level. If you are a strong Account Manager with the relevant skills, and ready to take the step up then please feel free to apply still.
The agency boasts some big names on their client list, and this particular role will be focusing in on one of their top entertainment clients. This client operates across multiple verticals within media/ents and everyone will be very familiar with their brands.
Please note: You will need to be UK based for this opportunity. Ideally also within commutable distance to London for any key meetings etc.
In the role, you will be helping take a lead on their planning and activation work, so a background in digital activation (PPC, Social, Programmatic) will be really beneficial for this. As mentioned, you will also get the opportunity to get stuck into planning too, being a key planning point of contact for the client, making sure everything is running smoothly and the client is kept in the loop. You will also be responsible for budget splits across channels and take a lead on post campaign analysis to highlight the effectiveness of the media plans.
- An established Media Account Director or strong AM ready to take the step up.
- You will be a digital specialist, with a background in PPC, Paid Social or Programmatic, but also have a good understanding of offline channels and how they fit into the wider marketing mix.
- Previous experience working on entertainment clients will be beneficial.
- Experience working across international markets.
- Comfortable working with a client that will challenge your ideas.
- Strong communication skills.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.