£250 - £300 per day + Inside IR35/ Fully Remote
about 2 months ago
My client, a major network agency is looking for a talented Paid Media Campaign Manager who can help nurture and develop campaigns for some of the most established regional and international brands.
The role is very much hands-on, and although Paid Media is the title, 95% of the role will entail doing Paid Social.
- Finalising and executing the blueprint of a campaigns on ad platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, SnapChat). Blueprints include campaign structure, bidding strategy, detailed versioning per segment, integration of A/B testing of artwork, copy or call to action and planning of the test to run
- Channel planning support, primarily providing insights to feed into all elements of client strategy and planning
- Support forecasting and delivery, with focus on meeting client KPIs and performance targets
- Reporting on performance to send to clients
- Easy speaker, comfortable and convincing in client meetings.
- Min 2-3 years' experience in buying media and media planning.
- Organized and autonomous.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Constantly pushing the creative work, with a desire for excellence
- Social media enthusiast with an established understanding of the wider digital communications landscape. Left and right brained: demonstrate creativity in data analysis and understanding.
- Builds strong relationships social media partners to stay up to date with digital media innovation and leverage them to create cutting edge work.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Jaquarn Nelson - Associate Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.