City of London, London
£330 - £370 per day
7 months ago
Contract - Paid Media Director - £350pd - Outside IR35
My client is a well known, global agency with huge clients. This role will be working on a huge B2B tech client. The role will cover Paid Social, PPC as well as programmaitc. This role will consist of client comms and strategy.
You will work very closely with the Head of Paid Media:
- Responsible for leading and managing the day to day running of client accounts; ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard.
- Accountable for ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard.
- Planning the overall PPC and paid social strategy, managing client budgets and supporting initiatives that drive traffic, conversion and ROI.
- Client interaction will be a strong part of this role.
You will have:
- An excellent digital background with strong experience in PPC, paid social and programmatic at director level
- Excellent communication skills, a real drive to learn and a passion for making an impact
- Strong knowledge of Linked In, Facebook, Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Experience managing multi-market campaigns and working with large budgets
- Solid experience of actively using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
Where do I apply:
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.