City of London, London
£280 - £300 per day
8 months ago
Contract - Paid Media Manager - £300pd - Outside IR35
My client is a well known, global agency with huge clients. The role will cover paid social and PPC with a higher weighting to paid social (if you only have paid social experience, you would still be considered).
You will work very closely with the Head of Paid Media:
- Responsible for leading and managing the day to day running of client accounts; ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard.
- Accountable for ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard.
- Campaign set up, activation, reporting, QA and client comms
You will have:
- An excellent digital background with strong experience in paid social and PPC.
- Excellent communication skills, a real drive to learn and a passion for making an impact
- Strong knowledge of Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, Snap and Tik Tok
- Experience managing multi-market campaigns and working with large budgets
- Solid experience of actively using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
Where do I apply:
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.