Up to £250 per day
19 days ago
You will be contracting for well known brand within the digital marketing industry. They are a brilliant forward thinking organisation with huge clients.
As a Paid Social Manager, you will be working on a huge client within the music industry with enormous yearly spends (in the millions!). The main platform will be Facebook. Details of the role:
- Analysis of 1st and 3rd party data to understand and segment audiences by their interests, needs and value to clients.
- Planning media across markets to maximise awareness, consideration and conversion within predefined audience segments.
- Buying media on social.
- Optimisation of media and content working with creatives and producers regularly to deliver performance insight and optimise content in response.
- Reporting on results - experience with creating dashboards a plus.
- Inspiring creative and business development with insight into how audiences respond to our creative work and so how it can work better
- Prior experience in a Paid Social Manager level role
- You will have extensive hands on paid social experience.
- Strong communications skills
- Campaign activation experience across Facebook.
- Prior experience working within an agency environment.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9758 or email:
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox