£250 - £300 per day
25 days ago
One of the world's leading digital agency networks with domestic and international clients is looking for a Paid Social Manager to join the team on a short-term contract.
In your role as a Contract Paid Social Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Analysis of 1st and 3rd party data to understand and segment audiences by their interests, needs and value to clients.
- Planning media across markets to maximise awareness, consideration and conversion within predefined audience segments.
- Buying media on social and digital.
- Optimisation of media and content working with creatives and producers regularly to deliver performance insight and optimise content in response.
- Reporting on results - experience with creating dashboards a plus.
- Inspiring creative and business development with insight into how audiences respond to our creative work and so how it can work better
- Prior experience in a Paid Social Manager level role
- You will have extensive hands on paid social experience.
- Strong communications skills
- Campaign activation experience across Facebook and Instagram
- Prior experience working within an agency environment.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9758
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox