£400 - £500 per day
7 months ago
Contract - Senior Paid Social Specialist - Client Side (Gambling/Betting) - £400 - £500 per day - Inside IR35
Hi all. This is an urgent contract hire for a leading business that operates in the gambling/betting industry. They are a true leader in this space, and they are looking for a senior Paid Social specialist to join ASAP and help lead their Paid Social offering. The contract will be an initial 6 months, and throughout that time you will be responsible for the overall Paid Social strategy, overseeing an internal team and also partner agencies. To be considered for this role you must have experience working within the gambling/betting sector, or have a background working within regulated industries.
Please note - this role can be worked remotely but you will ideally be UK based.
- Senior Paid Social Manager.
- Responsible for overall Paid Social strategy and making sure this aligns to ambitious growth plans across relevant sectors and markets.
- Develop all aspects of their Paid Social offering, anything from planning/strategy, to diversifying what platforms the brands you will be working on use.
- Direct line management of around 4 with responsibility of a wider team up to 10.
- Work closely with partner agencies to make sure output is of the highest quality and aligned to strategy.
- Leverage data to inform decisions and indicate performance against KPI's.
- Strong background in Paid Social, either agency or client side.
- Experienced working in restricted industries such as gambling or finance.
- Still comfortable in a hands on capacity.
- Experienced across a wider range of social platforms. Ideally strong across Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat.
- Highly experienced in lead gen and re-targeting campaigns.
- Experience with app and web acquisition.
- Analytical and data oriented. Ideally you will be proficient with Google Analytics, Tableau etc.
- Comfortable with attribution.
- Good understanding of the wider digital landscape.
- Ability to develop relationships with stakeholders internally and also digital/creative partners.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.