City of London, London
£350 - £400 per day
4 months ago
Performance Media Manager - 6 months initially - £350pd - £400pd (inside IR35)
This is a brilliant Performance Media Manager contractor opportunity working for huge tech subscription business. Very interesting industry that really does change lives! They are a US company with most of their 1600 employees based there and a smaller offer in the UK. As the Performance Media Manager your role will be to work autonomously as the only person with the responsibility to manage their media agency for UK and ROW performance media campaigns (covering PPC, Paid Social, Display and Native).
- Manage the relationship with the media agency in the execution on the performance media campaigns for the UK market
- Work with the agency to deliver growth in new markets
- Collaborate with finance to ensure budgets, forecasts and performance are always on track
- Drive an ambitious test and learn programme to find new sources of subscriber growth
- Be the subject matter expert on performance media within the UK team
- Collaborate with the wider UK team to deliver an integrated marketing plan
- Hands on experience managing performance media campaigns
- You can be either from an agency background or client side where you have managed an agency
- Expertise in paid search management platforms (Google Ads, Bing, SA360) and paid social (Facebook) is essential
- Analytical focused mindset
- Strong attention to detail
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.