£350 - £351 per day
3 months ago
Production Traffic Manager - 2 Month Contract - Media Owner - £350pd - IR35 TBD
My client are a leading media and entertainment group. They are looking for a Traffic Manager who will be able to help the team scale up quickly and improve their processes and workflows. You will be reporting to the Director of Product and Podcasts.
Responsibilities of the role
- Interviewing key stakeholders in different departments to understand communication needs across the business
- Mapping workflows across the podcast production team
- Advising on best processes to meet the needs and strategic goals of the business.
- Facilitating the production team's involvement and participation in new processes
- Advising on digital tools to help workflows
- You will have demonstrable experience working in Production and Traffic Management
- You will have an understanding and awareness of podcasts
- Ability to understand cross-department delivery in a large organisation
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proactive, problem-solving attitude with strong attention to detail
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Production Traffic Manager now by sending me your CV Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.