£260 - £300 per day + Inside IR35 / Fully Remote
about 2 months ago
3 Months +
My client is a brilliant Network agency, they are looking for a PPC manager to come in to support the account director in strategizing Paid Search campaigns and to implement direct response campaigns for the world's largest luxury watch retailer. You will need to be a have a great analytical mindset.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for something long term as there is a high chance for this role to be extended towards the end of the year.
- Day-to-day account management and continued monitoring of search campaigns
- In-depth keyword research
- Competitive research and analysis
- Forecast performance and spend for future budget recommendations
- Post-performance campaign analysis
- Briefing creative and technical requirements to external client partners, where applicable
- Weekly and monthly reporting for clients and the internal team
- Ideally Agency Experience
- 3 + years' experience in Paid Search
- Experience on Google Ads
- Experience working PPC campaigns
- Strong communication skills
- Experience/ Knowledge with Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Jaquarn Nelson - Associate Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox