City of London, London
£290 - £300 per day
28 days ago
Contract - PPC Manager - £300pd - Outside IR35
My client is a well known, global agency with huge clients. This role will be working on the B2B side of a huge tech client. The role is mostly PPC but they may need support with paid social campaingns too. There is a likely chance of extenion beyond end of the year.
You will work very closely with the Account Director and be:
- Responsible for leading and managing the day to day running of client accounts; ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard.
- Accountable for ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard.
- Planning the overall PPC strategy, managing client budgets and supporting initiatives that drive traffic, conversion and ROI.
- Client interaction will be a strong part of this role.
You will have:
- An excellent digital background with strong experience in ad operations, campaign optimisation and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, a real drive to learn and a passion for making an impact.
- Strong knowledge in all elements of Paid Search.
- Experience with Search Ads 360 and Google Ads.
- Experience managing multi-market campaigns and working with large budgets.
- Solid experience of actively using analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox