£280 - £300 per day + Outside IR35 / Fully Remote
12 months ago
2 Months +
Contract - PPC Manager - Remote - Outside IR35 - £280 - £300pd
My client is a Digital Marketing and Search Marketing platform who have been massively growing since they started.
They have just received a huge funding round, and are an AI backed search marketing tech company, so have huge potential to really grow now even through a global pandemic.
Having 2 patents on their technology, and scanning over 200 million keywords per day, they definitely have a fantastic USP in the market.
This is a role to consider if you are working Agency side and looking for a great in-house role, exposure to huge budgets and brands!
As a PPC Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Produce insight reports.
- Support the team with paid search strategy and implementation.
- Collaborate with the Director of Success directly for strategy of their clients.
- You will have had 2 years' experience working on Paid Search campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency and ideally a network.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can present to the client.
- You have experience managing large clients with spends into the £100's of thousands a month
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Search, having used bid management tools.
- You have proven experience speaking with clients and developing relationships
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You ideally have some experience or strategic knowledge across Paid Social or Display.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.