£400 - £500 per day
6 months ago
Contract - Senior PPC Specialist - Client Side (Gambling/Betting) - £400 - £500 per day - Inside IR35
Hi all. This is an urgent contract hire for a leading business that operates in the gambling/betting industry. They are a true leader in this space, and they are looking for a senior PPC specialist to join ASAP, and help lead their Paid Search offering. The contract will be an initial 6 months, and throughout that time you will be responsible for the overall PPC strategy, overseeing an internal team and also the partner agencies. To be considered for this role you must have experience working within the gambling/betting sector, or have a solid background working within restricted industries.
Please note - this role can be worked remotely but you will ideally be UK based.
- Senior PPC Manager.
- Responsible for overall PPC strategy and making sure this aligns to ambitious growth plans across relevant sectors and markets.
- Develop all aspects of their PPC offering, anything from planning/strategy, to campaign reporting.
- Lead gen focused.
- Direct line management of around 4 with responsibility of a wider team up to 10.
- Work closely with partner agencies to make sure output is of the highest quality and aligned to strategy.
- Leverage data to inform decisions and indicate performance against KPI's.
- Strong background in Paid Search, either agency or client side.
- Experienced working in restricted industries such as gambling or finance.
- Still comfortable in a hands on capacity and experienced working on lead gen campaigns.
- Highly analytical and data oriented. Ideally you will be proficient with Google Analytics, Tableau etc.
- Comfortable with attribution.
- Good understanding of the wider digital landscape.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.