City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
7 months ago
We are looking for a PR Manager to contract atone of London's most recognised Media Owners. You will be accountable for the conception and delivery of exceptional PR campaigns, driving awareness amongst key stakeholders, which include advertisers, media and tech influencers, digital and industry press.
As a PR Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Generate high impact and creative PR campaigns whilst working within a small team
- Writing and delivering PR plans for the business, including a subscription first strategy, working with key stakeholders and partners
- Be responsible for link building as well as offsite acquisition tactics, working very closely with the digital team
- Support key corporate communications plans across a range of channels, from writing press releases, to handling external press queries and issues
- Management of executive stakeholders as well as external agencies to run the PR division
- The role also supports the delivery of the internal communications strategy to engage staff in the company's vision
What we are looking for
- Passionate PR professional with experience across multiple media channels
- Experience both in-house and agency-side ideally
- Significant experience in delivering campaigns using a mix of social and PR
- Experience working within fast paced press office / entertainment, public body or high profile sector is ideal
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
You can apply for this PR Manager role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.