City of London, London
£400 - £450 per day
3 months ago
Contract - Product Manager - 12 months - £400pd - £450pd - outside IR35
This is a great opportunity to work for a start up backed by huge stakeholders within the advertising world as well as investments from huge brands and media owners. This product is a first for the industry and they are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join on as a contractor and bring a wealth of product management experience. This role will be 4 days per week.
- Working closely with end users end-users, engineering teams and programme stakeholders to define functionality, brief in requirements and manage delivery of products
- Liaise with UK leadership and consultancy business to ensure everything on track
- Break down overall requirements into fundamental sections to ensure each element is delivered to the required specification and on time
- Support backlog and sprint planning reviews
- Quickly and effectively manage and resolve issues as they arise, ensuring that relevant stakeholders are updated as appropriate
- Support an extensive trials programme and deliver the operational readiness of the product
- Feed into the evolution and delivery of the product roadmap
- Ensure that the scope includes all required deliverables, whilst also connecting seamlessly into the global programme
- Support the governance of the UK programme, and ensure full alignment with - and input into - the global programme
- Ensure that scaling plans meet the required risk-mitigation and quality assurance thresholds
- Accountable for monitoring the performance of evolving product functionality and understanding how the product performs against its intended objectives as it evolves
- Define and prioritise non-functional requirements based on end-user and the business needs
- Lead or support other projects or initiatives within the programme
A proven Product Manager with experience of guiding complex, technical projects in a multi-stakeholder environment (ideally within the media industry). Familiar with the challenges of leading product development in a data-driven, highly-technical programme to satisfy (non-technical) end-users.
- Utilise a strong technical background to shape technical requirements and make key product decisions
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder skills
- Ability to condense requirements from end-users of varying technical competence into a clear, structured brief for engineering teams
- Experience of leading, developing and communicating product strategy, concepts and roadmaps to stakeholders at senior levels within organisations, including oral and written presentations
- Ability to understand and apply end-user requirements to product strategy and planning
- A strong technical background, with an aptitude and passion for exploring and understanding technical capabilities and requirements.
- Familiarity with user interface, wireframe and dashboard design an advantage.
- Proven ability to influence decision-making at senior levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts
- Ability to simplify complex problems into component parts and evaluate systematically
- Industry specific expertise preferred but not essential (must be able to get quickly up to speed with media ecosystem data, terminology, and structures)
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, empowered environment where decisions are made at speed
- Familiarity with Rally, Jira and Miro an asset
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Manager
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.