Up to £360 per day
25 days ago
Product Marketing Manager
3 month contract
£360pd - Outside IR35
*** 4 days a week ***
My client is a workforce management platform that help healthcare providers mobilize their workforce. They are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will work cross-functionally across sales, product and operations.
You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing
- Define responsibilities, activities and timelines for marketing the product offering, and making sure these align with the distribution strategy.
- Define the appropriate target audience and buyer personas for the offering.
- Responsible for defining, managing and evolving GTM strategies across our core markets and product portfolio
- Responsible for equipping sales with education, information, content and tools about the new products.
- Track and analyse the effectiveness of your activities, using metrics for marketing effectiveness, sales performance and financial results.
- Planning and delivering innovative virtual and in-person events
- Working closely with customers, partners and internal teams (product, marketing, sales, ops, tech) to align our approach, feedback and communications
- Analysing data-driven insights - both internal and external - to improve what we do and win and retain customers, track and report on success
- Market intelligence and insights - tracking competitors, industry and prospect data, creating and updating effective, data-driven collateral to enable the sales team and support GTM
- You will write compelling copy and planning and executing creative product marketing collateral and campaigns to win and retain business
- Product marketing experience is essential
- 4+ years industry experience
- Demonstrable experience working across sales, product and operations teams
- Healthcare experience is nice to have
- Start up experience is preferred
- Ability to work autonomously is essential
- GTM experience, any internal systems will be trained
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Product Marketing Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.