£250 - £300 per day
2 months ago
Contract Role - Programmatic Trader - Tech Start Up - £250 - £300 per day (Outside of IR35)
Hi all. I am currently working with a rapidly growing tech start up that are looking to add a programmatic trader to the team on a rolling contract basis. They work with a broad range of companies & agencies globally and within the UK on improving efficiency and automating process around media, intelligence and creative. You will have the opportunity to work closely with a highly experienced team of traders, data scientists and senior industry leaders, helping push their proprietary product forward and continue to expand in line with their ambitious plans.
- Full campaign ownership from set up to trafficking, strategy and optimisation.
- Work closely with internal teams on driving plans and recommendations.
- Client communication - making sure the clients you are working with are kept in the loop on progress and that they are speaking to the right people internally.
- Weekly reporting.
- Audience forecasting.
- Ideally 2 / 3+ years experience in a hands on programmatic trading role.
- Ideally an agency background, but ad-tech/publishers also considered.
- You will have used a range of DSP's in the past, including but not limited to DV360, Xandr & Amazon.
- Strong understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, incl. Video, Display, Mobile, VOD.
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager
- Ability to assimilate into a team quickly & hit the ground running.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.