Contract Project Manager - £300pd Outside IR35 - 8 weeks
A leading agency client of ours is looking to hire a contract project manager to oversee digital marketing campaigns on one of their biggest accounts. They are a marketing agency, and due to the nature of their clients and projects would ideally want someone who has an understanding of SEO best practice, and experience of delivery web / marketing based programmes of work.
As Project Manager you would be responsible for the overall direction and management of projects (project values exceeding £1m) through designated Project Managers, ensuring consistency with corporate strategy, consistency of process across projects and client satisfaction.
To be successful in this PM role you will:
- Work with both the Account Management and the Project Management teams to help structure projects appropriately from the outset
- Provide qualified guidance/consultation to the Client Services and Project Management teams in an ongoing programme to educate, and demonstrate best practice, etc
- Ensure clients are satisfied with the project delivery process (work with the Programme Director on client satisfaction)
- Communicate the progress of projects to Programme Director
- Support Account Directors and others to share our delivery process with clients
- Take an active role in project delivery and be responsible for delivering projects on time, within budget and to quality
- Monitor project costs and timeframes against budgets and milestones, proactively managing exceptions to ensure delivery to plan
- Work with Project Managers to identify project risks and issues, ensuring effective mitigation and risk strategies are implemented
If this sounds like you and you can start in 1 week please do send your CV to us for review