Freelance Senior Creator (Social Media Management + Content Creation)
3 month contract
£250 Day Rate.
5 day working week, 2 days in office.
Start date 19th February.
My client is a leading Marketing agency who are looking for a Freelance Senior Creator to support them across their existing client base. You will report to the head of content.
- Spearhead content creation initiatives, managing multiple projects and deadlines to ensure the delivery of engaging and impactful social media content.
- Provide creative direction and oversight, fostering an environment that encourages growth in content creation skills across various platforms.
- Collaborate with ACD/CDs to ensure work reaches its full potential, supporting the development of concepts, strategies, client presentations, and pitches.
- Support and lead the creative team, fostering an environment that encourages growth both vertically and horizontally.
- Actively contribute to pitches, assisting in various roles to ensure successful outcomes.
- Demonstrated senior-level experience in B2B/B2H social strategy, showcasing a deep understanding of the business-to-business and business-to-human landscape.
- Proven background in creating comprehensive social media and digital campaigns across the entire funnel, with a particular emphasis on organic strategies. Possesses a well-informed perspective on paid and earned tactics.
- Experience in leading strategic planning and insights processes, contributing to the development of effective and goal-oriented social strategies.
- A collaborative worker and thinker with the ability to proactively identify ideas and insights that capture attention. Known for self-motivation and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work seamlessly with analysts, community managers, and creative professionals. Exhibits strong analytical skills, meticulous attention to detail, and a passion for driving success.
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Freelance Senior Creator now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.