City of London, London
£350 - £400 per day
7 months ago
Contract - Senior Digital Analyst - Agency - 2 months with extension potential - Competitive Day Rate
My client are an award-winning media agency who pride themselves on successfully bringing together creativity, account management and innovative technology. With digital at the core of the work they do, they work with their clients to increase profits and build brand awareness on a global scale.
Based in their London office, this role will be the driving force to a new data offering across the business. Working on a global automotive client, this person will be responsible for converting complex analytics into evidence and insight to help with key functions.
- Utilise a variety of data sources, both proprietary and research based, to derive analytics solutions and recommendations for a range of clients. E.g. CRM, Survey, Adobe/Google Analytics, and many more
- Support and build upon the current eCRM communication strategy, using data and insights to underpin any recommendations made
- Present complex solutions in a visual and articulate manner to a range of stakeholders and decision makers
- Fully utilise Google's 360 stack capabilities to drive internal and external skills, especially Google Analytics
- Work across all channels to derive the optimal solution for digital marketing and consumer engagement
- Design and build internal and client facing reporting solutions. Experience in data management, dashboard and visualisation packages, BI cubes will be seen as strengths
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience in Digital Analytics
- Expert / Highly Competent user of Google Analytics. Google Accreditations an advantage
- Proven knowledge and experience of SQL, BI / MIS platforms and other Database / Data Manipulation solutions
- Excellent Numerical, Analytical and Presentation Skills (MS Office, Keynote)
- Very strong client management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, agile environments
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.