City of London, London
£450 - £700 per day + Outside IR35
3 months ago
An exciting Digital Experience Agency in London is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer:
- Based in Central London
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office
- Contracting position but opportunity to go permanent.
- Start date: ASAP
- £450pd- £700pd Outside IR35
As the Senior Full-Stack Engineer the responsibilities will include:
- Data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys building software fuelled by data from scratch.
- Managing a small team
- Design, develop and maintain scalable, automated, insightful data-marts and tables which will be used as inputs for models, reports and dashboards.
- Be a true customer advocate by researching and mapping data needs and use cases throughout a complex ecosystems
- 2+ years in data processing and manipulation with at least two of the following - Scala / Spark / Python/ PySpark development experience
- 3+ years programming experience with JS frameworks such as, Typescript, NodeJS, ReactJS, PassportJS/ AngularJS
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
Desirable but not essential
- Spark experience
- IT infrastructure and cloud development experience
- 30 days holiday a year
- Health cover
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership.
You can apply for the Engineer position now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Data Contracting Recruiter
020 3869 2077
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.