City of London, London
£400 - £500 per annum + Inside IR35
about 1 month ago
3- 6 months
I'm working with an exciting Gaming/ gambling company in London that is looking for an Senior Gaming Analyst.
- Based in Central London
- Fully remote working
- 3 months initially
- Start date: 06/06/2022
- £400 - £500 per day Inside IR35
As a Senior Analyst you will be responsible for the delivery of insights, analysis, creation of dashboards and presentations.
- Take ownership of the analysis and reporting on campaigns and highlight return on investment on marketing strategies.
- Present your practical insight to senior stakeholders on a regular basis to drive strategic business impact.
- Application of Predictive and unsupervised models developed by the central BI team
- Educate business users and leaders on how to measure performance
- Drive analytical projects though to delivery and embed them within the organisation
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (including vlookups, Pivot tables)
- Excellent of programming languages (preferably R) - peferred but not essential
- Excellent in analysing large and varied datasets (preferably using SQL and R packages: dplyr and / or data.table)
- Experience of predictive analytics and forecasting techniques.
- Strong presentation skills, must be able to tell a story with data to senior stakeholders
You can apply for the Senior Gaming Analyst position now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Data Contracting Recruiter
020 3869 2077
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.