City of London, London
£450 - £550 per day
about 1 month ago
A multinational fashion empire with over 500 shops across approximately 40 countries worldwide and a large online presence. They are an authentic British brand with world-class standards, having worked with some of the biggest names in fashion. They are looking for a Senior Insight Manager to join their team for a short-term contract, this person will be responsible for the actionable insights provided across customer, digital and brand data.
- Understanding their customer and highlighting issues/opportunities that could reduce attrition or improve growth. This also includes working with the marketing teams to build useful segments that can drive revenue. You should be familiar with RFM, CLV etc.
- You will oversee measurement of the website from a transaction and behavioural perspective and report on anomalies. You should have an excellent understanding of ecommerce and how to measure and report customer behaviour that provides utility for trade and marketing teams.
- You will be responsible for quantitative and qualitative measurement of the brand health. This involve measuring the perception and consideration of the brand with respect to their competitors via panels. You should be comfortable designing quantitative as well as qualitative data collection initiatives.
- They prefer to arm their teams with the power to get insights quickly and easily on their own. Part of their insights team responsibility is ensuring that other departments can utilise these tools effectively and equally helping build out dashboards that minimise the requests into the insight team.
An excellent communicator
- Part of delivering valuable insights is being able to communicate these in an effective manner, taking into account context and level of expertise. You should have excellent written communication skills, be able to build intuitive data visualizations as part of presentation and be able to present findings that are actionable to a wide audience from assistants to C-Level executives.
Optimisation & testing
- They believe that site changes and marketing should be tested in a rigorous scientific manner to ensure growth and measure incrementally of their actions. They perform A/B testing on their website and also run tests through their marketing channels to measure incremental profit.
- You must have a passion for analytics and be constantly furthering your skillset.
- You must have experience in managing large insight projects and a team of analysts.
- You should have experience in briefing and managing research agencies and running qualitative panel sessions.
- You should have demonstrable experience in a retail or related industry.
- Tableau (or similar)
- Google Analytics (or similar)
- Hitwise, Kantar or similar
- GA Implementation knowledge (eg event tracking)
- Google Big Query
- Advanced SQL
- Python/R (a bonus)
- An excellent grasp on statistics (eg significance testing)
- An understanding of tag management
- Experience working with a A/B testing platform
- Advanced excel
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox