City of London, London
£320 - £321 per day
3 months ago
Senior Social Manager - Client Side - 3 months - £320pd (Umbrella ONLY) - London/ Hybrid (1 day a week)
My client are a leading UK retail company who are looking for a Senior Social Manager who will be responsible for planning, influencing and executing social media campaigns
This is a leadership role that focuses on paid and organic social marketing, content creation, insights, community management and customer services.
You will be undertaking line management of a Senior Social Marketing Executive and together you will deliver and implement social media content and end to end process, including analysing, reporting and measuring success.
You will report into the Social Lead.
- Deliver a compelling social strategy that is activated throughout the wider team.
- Deliver and present regular analysis and KPI reporting to tell the story of activity, focusing on key learnings, market context and future opportunities.
- Proactively reviews team and stakeholder wide discipline to ensure appropriate planning and processes are delivered across escalation procedures, PR opportunities, content and product security.
- Represent and align social in campaign planning with a view on how social fits into the wider marketing mix and how the overall campaign objective can appropriately be delivered in social.
- Experience in building and delivering social media strategies and business plans across all platforms and including paid, earned, owned.
- Team management and development
- Large budget management of +£1M annually.
- Multiple stakeholder management with strong levels of communication for presenting, reporting and influencing.
- Insight and analytics - experience in reporting, social media analytics and listening.
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Senior Social Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.