Up to £320 per day + Inside IR35 / Fully Remote
5 months ago
The company is a leading independent global agency that specialise in consulting and data-driven digital marketing. They are based around the globe with 16 offices in 13 different countries.
As the SEO Account Director your responsibilities will include:
As a passionate digital marketing leader, you will be responsible for managing the relationship of a large global client. You will have a core background in Technical SEO.
- Managing SEO clients on a daily basis
- Running and coordinating the optimisation itself. Both the strategy behind what do and assistance in the implementation of this
- Keeping up to date with algorithm updates, new trends and techniques to test on clients websites to boost performance
- When required: preparing & delivering proposals with the wider team to potential clients
- Creating and delivering regular performance reports to our clients
- At least 7 years of working in SEO
- Extensive experience using organic Search management platforms (Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog etc.) as well as tracking solutions such as GA360 and Google Analytics. Work proficiency in using MS Office suite (in particular Excel, Power Point and Word)
- Experience in developing and leading client relationships
- Exceptional people management skills with proven track record of developing junior team members
- Exceptional project management and coordination skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.