City of London, London
£150 - £200 per day
5 days ago
A multinational fashion empire with over 500 shops across approximately 40 countries worldwide and a large online presence. They are an authentic British brand with world-class standards, having worked with some of the biggest names in fashion. They are looking for a SEO Contractor to join their team for a short-term contract, this person will be helping with all aspects of the managment of their organic search marketing.
- Managing day to day relationships with external Search agencies ensuring best practice is upheld across Organic Search
- Interpreting and manipulating data across various analytics platforms (Google Analytics, 360, Google Search Console) and delivering actionable insights.
- Reporting on channel performance on a regular & ad hoc basis and providing updates to internal stakeholders in a digestible format.
- Liasing with other teams to ensure optimal channel performance.
- Supporting with the development of an innovative strategy across Organic Search.
- Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
- Proactive with driving own development.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Passion for the retail industry and strong customer knowledge.
- The ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
- Minimum 2 years relevant Search experience (agency or in-house)
- Experience of working on an e-commerce website in a competitive consumer/retail vertical
- A detailed technical knowledge of SEO
- Experience working with key analytic tools; Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Excellent communication skills with good written and spoken English
- Passionate and knowledgeable about search marketing
- Confident to work with people across all levels of the business and liaise with external contacts
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated with lots of initiative and innovative, ground breaking ideas
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox