£330 - £350 per day
2 months ago
Contract - SEO Director - 3 months - £380pd - inside IR35
This SEO Director contract position is working at a brilliant independent media agency for an initial 3 month period with high chance of extension. This role is working on a great range of clients including luxury lifestyle brand, retail and airline.
- This role will be a mix of strategy, implementation and team management
- Analyse of large websites and provide recommendations for optimising
- Support the implementation of your recommendations
- Daily client calls
- Reporting and presenting results to clients including follow ups
- Develop SEO strategies working with Account Managers
- Team management - overseeing SEO content and tech SEO including delegation of tasks
- 5-6 years' experience in SEO
- Experience managing and executing SEO (must have recent hands on skills)
- Considerable experience in a client facing SEO position
- Have developed client strategies previously
- Expert technical SEO knowledge
- Desired experience but not essential: Pyton and RegEx
- Worked across multiple clients in previous/existing role
- Developing technical and on-page SEO roadmaps
- Experience working with a wide variety of tools such as Searchmetrics, AHREFS, Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog etc.
- Experience in managing people
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Associate Director
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.