North London, London
£250 - £300 per day
5 days ago
Celebrating a landmark anniversary this year, my client is one of the world largest retailers in jewellery. Over the last couple of years they have been engrossed in a large digital transformation that has seen them significantly develop their ecommerce sites.
- Developing and executing successful SEO strategies which connect with / complement their other channels
- Create content calendars that reflect the modern-day landscape (universal search, features snippets, and potentially voice search).
- Work with stakeholders to identify key SEO KPI's, develop dashboards and interpret metrics to deliver sound data-driven recommendations
- Create regular and ad-hoc reporting on SEO performance
- Collect data and report on organic traffic, rankings, redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and new trending terms and other SEO aspects
- Conduct keyword research to identify new areas of keyword responsibility
- Optimise website content, labelling, landing pages, guides
- Direct off-page optimisation projects (e.g link building)
- Work with the Social Media and team and Online Copywriter team to optimise campaigns
- Keep up to day with industry algorithmic changes and make proactive recommendations for improvements
- Demonstrable experience in SEO with a track record in increasing rankings, traffic and revenue
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices and experiences with SEO applications, tools and web analytics packages
- Familiarity with SEO tools such as Deep Crawl, Screaming Frog, Search Metrics, Google Webmaster Tools, and SEMrush, Search Console.
- Proven ability to use CMS to upload content
- Demonstrable working knowledge of a number of SEO reporting and analytical platforms e.g Adobe and Google Analytics
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox