£250 - £280 per day + Inside IR35
about 1 year ago
My media agency client is looking for a SEO contractor to join ASAP to work on a specific exciting campaign focusing on a major retail client for 2 months (very likely extension). This role is inside IR35.
The role is an all-rounder SEO manager role who will report into an AD but also have the support of execs across project work. They have a clear road map in place and they are looking for someone who can support the execution and research needed to provide recommendations to the clients.
As an example of a couple of up and coming projects:
- Facet navigation review
- Moving reporting into data studio
- Post migration analysis
- SERP feature analysis
- Agency experience
- Excellent client management skills
- Ability to conduct technical SEO audits to identify website issues
- Key competencies around content optimisation and keyword research
- Able to prove the success of your past SEO campaigns
- Ability to analyse and improve results
- Proficient using a range of tools including Google Analytics, Searchmetrics, Google Search Console, Deep Crawl, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Jaquarn Nelson - Associate Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.