£250 - £300 per day
3 months ago
Contract - SEO Manager (Technical) - 2 months - up to £300pd
This top global network agency is looking for a SEO contractor to join ASAP to work on a specific exciting project for 2 months. This role is inside IR35.
- Manage client relationships across a key account, working closely to ensure a full understanding of business needs and priorities. You will act as the primary point of contact leading meetings/calls with support from the Head of SEO when required
Key requirments: Technical audits, structured data audits, technical releases, insight analysis pieces, content optimisations
- Agency experience
- Excellent client management skills
- Ability to conduct technical SEO audits to identify website issues
- Key competencies around content optimisation and keyword research
- Able to prove the success of your past SEO campaigns
- Ability to analyse and improve results
- Proficient using a wide range of tools including Google Analytics, Searchmetrics, Google Search Console, Botify, Deep Crawl, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.