£350 - £351 per day
about 1 month ago
Social Account Director
3 month contract
£350pd - Outside IR35
Full time - office 3 days a week
My client is a leading Social Media Agency looking for an Social Account Director. The company is entering a new stage of growth and have clients such as Burger King, Beefeater, Deliveroo and Walkers Crisps.
We are seeking an amazing Account Director to join the team.
- The role will cover various account management aspects including pitching new client programmes, delivering existing social campaigns and upselling to existing clients.
- You will act as a key liaison between the client and the internal teams
- You will be detail-orientated - ensuring all work is delivered on time and on budget without
- You will help build and direct the client's communication campaigns
- You will oversee the internal teams on your accounts to ensure they are delivering the best work possible.
- You will work with the internal finance team to ensure all work is delivered in a profitable manner and billed on time in accordance with the schedule.
- Line management of more Junior members of the team
- Presentations - writing and delivering presentations to clients. You will be strong at telling stories through powerpoint and comfortable presenting to clients.
- Project Management - you will comfortable owning projects in full covering developing timelines, budget management, documentation and delivering against briefs
- Financial - comfortable writing and sticking to budgets.
- You will manage, track and negotiate with suppliers and partners to ensure we are delivering the best work possible in an entrepreneurial manner.
- You will be able to handle multiple clients and prioritise your time and internal resource based on requirement.
- You will be across popular culture and social media news and updates.
- New Business - being part of the new business process including networking, preparing materials for pitches, attending pitch meetings and following up / building relationships with prospects where appropriate. Part of this remit will include upselling products and services to existing clients.
- You will be expected to contribute and help out with other aspects across the business - as is often the nature within a start-up.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to both work as part of a team and independently
- Strong organisational, administrative and time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office including excel, word, powerpoint - and Workplace!
- A can-do attitude and willing to go the extra mile to deliver on objectives.
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Social Account Director now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.