£250 - £275 per day
about 1 month ago
Social Account Manager
£275pd - Outside IR35
2 month contract
Hybrid (2 days in office)
My client are a globally leading PR agency who are looking for a Social Account Manager who can become an integral part of the team, parenting with the strategy team, project management team and exceptional creatives. You will need to be highly organized and accountable, able to build relationships and collaborate with the companies vast resources and capabilities.
You will need to be able to demonstrate up to date knowledge and a clear understanding of all social platforms and social first content.
- This is a client facing role where you will need to quickly build relationships with external stakeholders and deliver on their requests. Including proactively considering how actions will affect your clients and resolving their problems.
- You will confidently contribute to industry leading ways of working in the advertising, content and social space and across the integrated team, contributing to team culture as well as the expected end-to-end delivery of projects
- You will be delivering work that demonstrates a passion and deep understanding of Advertising, Brand, Content and Social with an interest in loyalty and CRM
- You will be managing the budget including working closely with your PM on production budgets
- You will have 2+ years' experience within an Agency
- You will have a deep passion and understanding for Social and Content
- You will have hands on client services / account management experience
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Social Account Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox