£280 - £300 per day
9 months ago
My client is a global technology company that strive to solve the problems that others ignore using new unconventional ideas and techniques. With over 11,500 employee and more than 3,500 of those based at their HQ here in the UK, they are ever-growing and ever-evolving in the world of technology and consumer electronics.
They need freelance Social Media Analyst to lead the insight and data gathering to support a restructure of their global YouTube channels.
- Deep dive into current performance of all their content on YouTube and provide understanding of value of content using the right metrics
- Pull detailed analysis using Google tools to understand how people are searching for their business, layer this analysis with other sources of data (eg. Social listening) to provide a detailed analysis to underpin their new channel strategy
- Create a framework to allow us to audit which content should be kept and removed from their channels
- A real passion for data and analysis within a marketing context
- 3+ years' experience in a Digital Analytics role
- Experience with Google and YouTube platforms and tools
- Understanding of the marketing/digital/social landscape
- Experience with: Facebook insights, Twitter analytics, YouTube analytics
- Able to use social listening tools (super user experience)
- Able to work with large data sets & databases with strong problem-solving skills
- Previous experience from within a marketing or social analyst role
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with Boolean search queries
- Ability to learn and understand latest performance metrics social metrics and be comfortable analysing data and explaining it within reports
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.