City of London, London
£250 - £350 per day
6 months ago
An exciting marketing agency in London is looking for a Social Media Analyst.
- Based in Central London
- Hybrid working
- 4 weeks initially
- Start date: 20/12/2021
- £250- £350 per day Inside IR35
As the Social Media Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing a number of innovative approaches to solving business challenges
- Influencer and stakeholder identification
- Campaign, website, and multichannel reporting
- Social listening experience (Netbase, Fanpage Karma, Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon) essential
- Must have experience using social listening tools
- Familiarity with media planning tools (GWI, Kantar Comtech, TGI, etc
- Good understanding of business challenges and related KPI's
- Availability to work well in a team
- Problem solver
- Someone that enjoys a fast-paced environment
You can apply for the Social Media Analyst position now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Data Contracting Recruiter
020 3869 2077
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.