City of London, London
£270 - £271 per day
28 days ago
Social Manager - Client Side - 3 months £270pd (Umbrella ONLY) - London/Hybrid (1 day a week)
My client are a leading UK retail company who are looking for a Social Manager who will be able to help deliver best in class social brand partnerships. You will be undertaking line management of a Senior Social Marketing Executive and together you will deliver and implement social media content and end to end process, including analysing, reporting and measuring success. You will also liaise with external agencies where appropriate to deliver on our strategy. You will report into the Senior Social Manager.
- Deliver full social marketing strategies and campaigns that have a variety of KPIs - from awareness to sales.
- Collaborate with the advocacy, editorial, comms, creative and digital teams to deliver 360 campaigns, whilst aligning with the audience strategy.
- Develop social ideas and work alongside / manage agencies to produce best in class work.
- Supporting in the delivery of insight and execution pre and post campaigns.
- Report on impact of campaigns, using insight to inform future activity.
- Deliver effective presentations to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for supporting budgeting and forecasting. Actively seeks to increase commercial awareness and is able to use this to provide context and advice on business proposals.
- Social campaign planning and activation -
- Experience running paid social campaigns.
- A good understanding of wider digital marketing and the relationship with social
- Experience of insight analysis, including using a variety of tools for social listening
- Multiple stakeholder management
- Insight and analytics
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Social Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox