£200 - £240 per day
about 1 year ago
Contract - Social Media Manager (Influencer Marketing) - 3 months - Day Rate
My client is a leading high street retailer with stores across the UK. As a long-standing brand here in the UK, they are keen to drive their digital strategy forward, making it an exciting time to join the team. They are looking for innovative individuals to grow their advocacy team, focusing on their influencer programme.
- Accountable for delivering their influencer programme, working with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the value of the programme continues to grow and it delivers on key targets set out in the strategy.
- Responsible for developing and rolling out an always-on approach to influencer advocate development, driving improvement in Partner capability and engagement in the programme. Always ensures that the brand is accurately reflected in the activity undertaken with influencer advocates.
- Responsible for ensuring we have an accurate record of influencers in the programme, accounts are compliant and guidelines are up-to-date and fit for purpose.
- Proactively look for opportunities to optimise the programme to make full use of platform capabilities, drive higher business results and improve the influencer experience. Balance sales and contribution whilst delivering a consistent brand and influencer experience
- Responsible for establishing a process for content to be used across JL&P owned channels, including a robust measurement plan enabling us to continually evaluate the impact.
- Works with programmatic and paid social team to align capabilities to deliver full funnel paid social advertising featuring influencer advocate content. Collaborates and proactively plans display campaigns to ensure appropriate optimisation of spend and ensure relevancy of messaging and targeting
- Accountable for ensuring accurate tracking to provide confidence that decisions are data driven and value to the business can be proven. Takes learnings and insight to determine and shape future plans and roadmaps
- As part of the social team, be a thought leader in social recommending appropriate techniques and tools and sharing knowledge across the wider marketing team.
- Works with channel and campaigns team to ensure joined up approach with influencer advocates, content and communication and efficient ways of working.
- Social enthusiast with demonstrable experience in campaigns
- Creative thinking delivering inspiring and relevant content whilst managing data
- Experience of leading, coaching and developing individuals
- Experience of understanding customers, tone of voice and ability to drive performance whilst protecting brand values
- Experience of multiple stakeholder management
- Experience of reviewing numbers and turning insights into actionable plans
- Strong attention to detail
- Understands the impact of social on SEO and CRM across all social channels
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.