£250 - £251 per day
about 2 months ago
Studio Manager - 2 Month Contract - 4th July Start - Agency - £250pd - Outside IR35 - London
My client is a leading marketing agency who specialise in Beer Brands. They are looking for a Studio manager who can act as the go to person for both clients and internal teams. Their brands include, Stella Artois, Budweiser, Corona, Leffe, Camden and Goose Island. You will be required in the office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Define the scope of projects (goals, deliverables, schedule, and budget)
- Manage interdisciplinary teams to evolve approved brand work into clear sets of deliverables for ON and OFF trade as well as e-commerce environments
- Serve as primary client contact, defining the project vision and managing expectations of all stakeholders involved
- Ensure the skillset of the team members overseas is suitable to support the team in the UK on straight-to-design briefs. You'll also be involved in recruitment decisions
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
- Lead meetings and effectively set up the presentation of work
- Communicate project issues and resolution to the client and internal team
- Using Scope of Work and Volumes/Timings to determine and create resource requirements, retainer cost model and system set-up
- 5+ years demonstrable experience within the project management industry
- Demonstrable experience with Workfront
- Has experience managing large scale Trade Marketing Campaigns
- Knows how to develop a Statement of Work
- Is used to being the point person for stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of agile working methods
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Studio Manager now by sending me your Portfolio and CV Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox