Up to £300 per day + Outside IR35 / Fully Remote
29 days ago
My client is an upcoming independent agency, they are looking for a Technical SEO Account Manager to support the Senior SEO Manager and AD across a few of their B2B clients.
The role is an Technical SEO manager role who will report into an AD but also have the support of execs across project work. They have a clear road map in place and they are looking for someone who can support the execution and research needed to provide recommendations to the clients.
As an example of a couple of up and coming projects:
- Facet navigation review
- Moving reporting into data studio
- Post migration analysis
- SERP feature analysis
- Agency experience
- Ability to conduct technical SEO audits to identify website issues
- Key competencies around technical optimisation and keyword research
- Able to prove the success of your past SEO campaigns
- Ability to analyse and improve results
- Proficient using a range of tools.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox