City of London, London
£450 - £460 per day + Inside IR35
2 months ago
1 month rolling
Contract Web Analyst - 1 Month Rolling - Up to £460pd Inside Ir35 - London (Fully remote)
I'm working with an exciting marketing agency in London that is looking for a Web Analyst:
- Based in Central London
- Fully remote
- Start date: 08/08/22
- 1 month rolling
- Up to £460pd inside ir35
As the Web Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day will focus on tagging implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Working on a range of technical analytics implementation projects across brands in fashion, media, and ecommerce
- Must have expert knowledge in Google Tag Manager
- Must have experience in GA4
- Experience in Google Data Studio
- Experience in web and/or app analytics implementation & maintenance
- Hands-on experience of tag implementation & maintenance through tag management systems
- Proficient at identifying, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues within the Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager products suite
- Confident in client-facing communication
- Has a solid understanding of data Layer implementation best practices
- Can explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Great analytical skills, detail-oriented and confident in making data-driven decisions, and providing rationale for proposed solutions
- GA4 experience
- Google Data Studio experience
You can apply for the Web Analyst position now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Data Contracting Recruiter
020 3869 2077
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.