City of London, London
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Contract - Client Side - Website Editor Content Manager - 6 Months FTC - £45K
My client is a huge international fin-tech company looking for a website editor for a 6 months contract to start in September.
- Taking responsibility for website content readiness as part of migration plans
- Implementing web pages, landing pages, content, imagery, video, forms
- Focusing on use of CMS features and identify ways to gain operational efficiencies in the
publishing and web management processes
- Make sure SEO methods are implemented on all pages
- Help test and review website content for errors
- Help with updates as needed to web analytics code.
- Assisting project leaders in quality assurance testing and solving quality assurance issues
- Collaborate with wider Marketing Team to implement the creative direction, planning, design, development, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting for the company's websites
- Experience in web management with consumer facing web sites
- Familiarity with web CMS, preferably corporate level (SiteCore, Adobe)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills.
- Continually work to understand our customer's needs and challenges using
- Strong stakeholder experience
If you are interested please send your CV
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox