£325 - £326 per day
about 2 months ago
Contract - 7 weeks (full time)
May 16th Start
£325 per day
Context - The project is for an automotive sales brand and will involve content production (writing text copy for the website) and as such, we need an SEO copywriter.
Context - The people responsible for making the hiring decision and managing the copywriter will be the Head of SEO & SEO Director
- Develop 60 600 -word pages of copy for individual landing pages on the website (~36,000 words in total).
- An example of best practice will be sent as part of the first brief to the copywriter
- The copywriter will be briefed regularly.
- The initial few pages will be reviewed by the client before proceeding with the remaining pages.
- The Agency will review the copy and provide feedback for the copywriter to make any necessary edits on a regular (daily) basis.
- No imagery needs to be sourced on behalf of the copywriter as part of this SoW.
- SEO copywriter with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- It is desirable, however, not essential, that they have experience / strong interest of the automotive sector.
- We would need the copywriter on the job from 16th May - 1st July (although it would be beneficial if they could begin on 13th May for us to brief the copywriter on best practice copy and for the copywriter to spend time becoming familiar with the brand.
- The timeline equates to around 2 pages produced per day, 1200 words p/d for 7 weeks.
Copywriter management - the SEO Director will be managing the copywriter daily, providing priority keywords, reviewing copy, checking in regularly, etc.
You can apply for this role of Copywriter now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox