City of London, London
£350 - £400 per day + Outside IR35
about 1 month ago
Copywriter - Medical / healthcare experience is essential
Contract- 4 months - Outside IR35
A brilliant London agency we work with, who have a client in the healthcare industry is looking to hire a mid weight copywriter with experience writing in healthcare or the medical field, to help create some informative pieces for a very important end client. You will join a talented team, who are working on a project that is making huge progress in ground breaking medical treatment for major healthcare issues. You will play a key role in helping to create and develop engaging, brilliantly high quality digital campaigns that enable this business to maximise awareness as well as revenues and increase customer engagement.
This copy writing position combines writing, editing, and a bit of project management - you must have Medical or Healthcare writing experience to apply for this one.
The copywriter will have at least 4 years experience in Copywriting as well as commercial experience writing Medical or Healthcare copy. You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Copywriting for both a key medical clients. Long and Shortform copy.
- Support CRM initiatives with persuasive, well written copy that motivates recipients to take action.
- You will help to provide customized messaging strategies and copy based on defined customer segments, as well as shared knowledge of the clients user behaviour.
- Collaborating with creative team members, product managers, and business owners to determine concepts and copy direction of branding and marketing initiatives.
- Collaborating with creative team leaders to facilitate continued evolution of the brand voice and messaging across all media formats.
- You will help to proofread/test content prior to deployment/distribution.
- You will be a great communicator and able to communicate well with internal groups to ensure that other departments (client support, executive teams) are fully aware of current marketing communications and initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal resources to determine marketing needs and messages.
- Manage client communication approval processes to ensure communication meets business and compliance/legal objectives.
To be successful in the role, you will have the following skills:
- At least 3 years' experience of being a copywriter and commercial medical writing experience
* Global SEO experience is desirable.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and excellent attention to detail. Spelling errors on CVs and poor formatting are a no go!
* Knowledge of SEO and Content Optimisation
* Provable experience in producing engaging online copy that has driven traffic or rankings - a portfolio of work and / or work examples are a must
* Excellent proofreading skills
* Results driven/commercially orientated
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Ability to develop effective long-term working relationships
Please apply with your cv and a link to your work examples. If your profile meets the requirements of the brief, we will call you to discuss.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox