£200 - £225 per day
4 months ago
4th Jan 2021
Contract- 3 months
4th January Stat
£200-220 per day
A brilliant client of ours in the Financial Services industry is looking to hire a junior-mid weight copywriter to help bring their brands to life, across all of the customer touchpoints. You will join a talented team, and play a key role in helping to create and develop engaging, brilliantly high quality digital campaigns that enable this business to maximize revenues, increase customer retention and strengthen their brand in a competitive marketplace.
This copywriting position combines writing, editing, and a bit of project management and will cross both on and offline marketing activity.
The copywriter will have at least 2 years experience, and be responsible for the following activities:
- Copywriting for both digital and offline marketing initiatives. This will include email campaigns, banners, website content, as well as print and web-branded materials, and infographics.
- Support CRM initiatives with persuasive, well written copy that motivates recipients to take action.
- You will help to provide customized messaging strategies and copy based on defined customer segments, as well as shared knowledge of the clients user behaviour.
- Collaborating with creative team members, product managers, and business owners to determine concepts and copy direction of branding and marketing initiatives.
- Collaborating with creative team leaders to facilitate continued evolution of the brand voice and messaging across all media formats.
- You will help to proofread/test content prior to deployment/distribution.
You will be a great communicator and able to communicate well with internal groups to ensure that other departments (client support, executive teams) are fully aware of current marketing communications and initiatives.
Collaborate with internal resources to determine marketing needs and messages.
Manage client communication approval processes to ensure communication meets business and compliance/legal objectives.
To be successful in the role, you will have the following skills:
- At least 2 years' experience of being a copywriter within a digital marketing agency /specialist search agency or in a relevant client side role
* Global SEO experience is desirable.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and excellent attention to detail. Spelling errors on CVs and poor formatting are a no go!
* Knowledge of SEO and Content Optimization
* Provable experience in producing engaging online copy that has driven traffic or rankings - a portfolio of work and / or work examples are a must
* Excellent proofreading skills
* Results driven/commercially orientated
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Ability to develop effective long-term working relationships
Please apply with your cv and a link to your work examples. If your profile meets the requirements of the brief, we will call you to discuss.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.